Monday, July 6, 2009

Back to the drawingboard ...

So, its back to the chalk board for me with my weight loss plan ...

Just though I might as well get in shape and healthy if I want to fall preggies again ... and YES the doctor even recommended I loose some weight first ...

At least this time around I have a partner joining me ... partner = Randy ... LOL the doctor told him to eat healthy as well ... and to drink less ... whoop whoop to Dr. E!!!

So we started on our healthy eating plan ... and hope to incorporate it into our lifestyle ...

We are also currently on supplements ...

Me: pregnavit, fertipil plus
Randy: spermaid ...

So here is our menu:

Breakfast
1 Bran muffin, black coffee

Snack
Low fat yogurt

Lunch
Mash, mixed veggies and fillet chicken

Snack
Provitas

Supper
Spaghetti bolognaise and green salad ...

Thanks Nix for your ideas ... mwah ...

anyhoo will update on how the diet is going as I currently weigh 84kg and need to weigh 54kg ... but am aiming for at least 60kg

wish me luck ...

Kim
xoxoxo

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Only a plesh love. Keep us updated on the weight loss, and remember the less refined sugar the better.

Nix
XOXOXOX

Christmas countdown