Monday, July 13, 2009

What a weekend ...

Well, on Saturday we had a funeral ... my mother's sister-in-law ... and after the funeral the family got together at my grandma's house ... we organising a family reunion ... funny how we always do that whenever we had a funeral in the family ... anyhow ... diet-wise all went well on Saturday ... stuck to it, but yesterday is a whole different story ...

back to Saturday, my brother got a call while we were at my granny's to say his GF was in a car accident ... we then had to rush to the scene to check what went on ... luckily nobody got hurt seriously ... she just hurt her leg ... so we went to the police station to report it and then had to wait for them to come to the scene ... poor service I tell u ... and then we took her to the hospital ... we then went home at 7.30pm ... and went straight to bed ...

yesterday morning we got news that Randy's cousin passed on in a car accident on Saturday night ... so we attending another funeral this weekend ... Randy is taking it so hard and shutting me out ... I feel so useless as a wife to him ...

OK here is my menu for today (Randy not on my plan today):

Breakfast:
1 cup wholewheat pronutro
1 cup low fat milk
1 cup black coffee

Snack:
low fat yogurt
peanuts

Lunch:
Fish, baked potato and green salad

Snack:
100g dried fruit
apple

Dinner:
Home-made twister ...

other:
1lt water
rooibos tea

PS: please pray for us during this tough time ...

PPS: thanks Marthie for the tips ... mwah

Kim
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Christmas countdown