Friday, July 24, 2009

TGIF ... whoop whoop










Well today I feel better, although I have this headache. Nothing new on my side ....




anyways here is menu for today:




B: DF and a cup of tea


S: cup of soup


L: chicken and salad


S: Low GI popcorn


D: dunno ... but will be a healthy choice



Water: 2ltrs




I am going to really stick to my diet this weekend then next week I can have a break as it is my birthday and I'll eat what I want to ...








The gym called me yesterday, seems like I will start on Monday and they gonna give me a tour. Randy is going to get a backpack with goodies for referring me. I will have to go to the shops to buy me sportsbra's because I dont have any ... otherwise its gonna be a big problem ...








Tomorrow D's school has a parents day where we get to view to schoolbooks and chat to the teacher about his progress, etc. We are also going to get his report card and have decided that if he has improved we will take him out for the day to a movie and a bite to eat.






I'm also going to spend the afternoon with D so will take a picture of her preggy belly ... LOL


On Sunday we just going to chill and watch some movies ... we bought quite a few movies ... so it is something worth looking forward to ...

Anyways I hope everyone has a splendid weekend!!!!!!!!


Lotsa love
Kim
xoxoxo

No comments:

Christmas countdown