Friday, July 31, 2009

Now I was supposed to be a man about it.
Shoulda never left your side.No way, no how.
Put too many years in this relationship.And it's not that serious for us to split.
Now I admit sometimes I make mistakes.But still I appreciate the love we make.
Now Kim please can we work this out.
Now I might say you can walk(But I don't mean it).
And I may tell you we're through(But I don't mean it, no, no).
Now I was supposed to be more understanding.Instead of tryin to be so damn demandin.
Kim I'm willing to drop my ego.And do the things I should have done and more.
See I know that I can be a better man .
Kim all you gotta do is take my hand.Promise this time,I'm goin all the way.
And show you all the reasons why you should stay.
See I never meant to break you down and make you cry.
Oh please Kim please turn back around don't you say goodbye.
Sometimes I know that I can take it Just a little bit too far,but my heart is good.
So Kim you don't have to worry.You're gonna see a change.Kim you know I love you.Even though I may not say it.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Beautiful. Hugs my friend. I hope you're okay.

Unknown said...

beautiful words! Hope you are okay?! you'll get trough this! Hugs! xx

Christmas countdown