Thursday, July 9, 2009

Diet day 4

I have the worst migraine ever!!! I had this headache since Tuesday and it turned into this horrible migraine. Last night I couldn't even eat and Randy had to force me to take 3 provitas and a glass of milk just so I could drink headache tabs.

I took a warm bath and got into bed at 7pm.

I'm still not feeling well enough to eat so my menu consists of a little ... Randy opted for fast foods ... I weighed myself this morning and weigh 81kg's ... how I lost the 3 kg's in such a short time ... no idea ... think my scale is broken ...

Breakfast:
Two slices of toast
bacon
mushrooms
1 cup black coffee

Snack:
muesli and yogurt

Lunch:
Fruit salad

Snack:
apple

Supper:

maybe provitas ...

1lt water ...

Thanks girls for all the encouragement ... much appreciated!!!

3 comments:

Bel said...

Sounds like this headache has really knocked you. Hope you feel better soon soon!

Well done on loosing 3kg!

Kim said...

thanks girl

but now 3kgs so quick .. I think the scale is broken seriously ...

Bel said...

Well jump on it again tonight 9well not literally jump) and see? Miracles do happen you know
:-)

Maybe you had alot of water retention?

Christmas countdown