Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm bad ...

ok before I have a mental argument with myself ...

I'm bad cause I cheated this weekend starting on Friday ... Randy wanted KFC so we bought KFC for supper ... everything was going exceptionally well and then I gave in .. just like that ...without even blinking ...

so I decided I really need to get my mind and body into shape and was considering using GI Lean products, but then I decided on Herbalife, but I eventually opted for USN dietfuel ...

I bought myself a 2kg bottle/tin and am going to start using it as of tomorrow ... 'if at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again" and its exactly what I'm going to do ...

Randy bought me a track pants and a running shoe so I might just join the gym sooner rather than later ... watch this space ...

Kim
xoxoxo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you girl!! xx

Martie xxx said...

Good luck!!!!!

KUP ok!!

Bel said...

That is the spirit!

You can do it!

Christmas countdown