Thursday, July 16, 2009

Before I forget

I have been so consumed with work today, its not even funny ... I have my own work to do, I'm standing in for this dude that is on leave and then my manager still has the nerve to email me his work?

Anyhow, complaining wont help now would it ...

I weighed in this morning and I am 500g down ... YAY ... it sounds little, but look at it this way ... 500g is as big a brick of butter ... so it is actually alot ... yesterday was O day, but I was too tired to BD, besides its so cold ... LOL

OK my menu today has been kinda banged up, that is because I was so hard at work this morning:

Breakfast @ 10am:
1 egg
2 rashers bacon
mushrooms
grilled tomato
2 slices wholewheat toast
1 cup of tea

Snack @ 12pm:
2 slices watermelon
2 slices pineapple
500ml water

Skipping lunch ... still feel okayish

Snack @ 3 pm:
grapes
100ml lf yogurt
500ml water

Dinner:
Don't know but Randy mentioned something of tuna salad and potato wedges ...

Water unlimited ...

Mwah ...

Kim
xoxoxo

2 comments:

Bel said...

I do the same think in blocks of butter!

WELLL DONE, I am so proud of you! You are going to get there faster than you think!

Kim said...

THANKS BEL

mwah

Christmas countdown