Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Diet day 3

Oh what a night! ... at first I was so craving peanut butter and bread with a cup of coffee ... then I drank a glass of low fat milk ... then I craved biscuits ... oh my ... then hubby ate a cheese and polony sandwich ... * naughty naughty hubby*

I didn't sleep well at all ... I couldn't fall asleep and when I finally did I had to visit the loo ... the pillows were so hard ... my neck and back are so sore ... and I didn't even start exercising yet ... :-(

ok ... enough complaining here is today's menu

Breakfast:
1 cup All bran flakes
1 cup low fat milk
2 sugar
1 cup black rooibos tea

Snack:
low fat yogurt

Lunch:
grilled lamb chops with rice and stir fry veggies
1 glass fruit juice

Snack:
apple and pear ... again

Supper:
I don't know yet ... still craving bread so thinking of rye bread and tuna ...

Ps: I'm so bad when it comes to drinking water ... only drink 750ml ... if anyone could give advise ... please?

4 comments:

Bel said...

Sounds good, keep it up.
You are allowed to add normal lemon juice to water for it to stillcount as water?

If I don't feel like it I just drink a full glass down in 1 go and get a new glass and put it next to me. The force issue can work sometimes?

Kim said...

will try it Bel ... thanks

Nikki said...

It's unfortunately one of those things. I find that the earlier I drink my 1st glass the more I drink during the day.

Sorry sweetie, you can add lemon but it doesn't help much, other than peeing like a race horse.

Nix

Mandy said...

Well you are doing better than me.
I cheated last night and had 2 koeksisters and a piece od droe wors. I put a 500 ml squegy (sp) bottle on my desk and drink the water out of the bottle. It just seems to go down faster that way and then I dont have to refill the glass so often.

Christmas countdown