Friday, July 10, 2009

here I go again

I'm thinking of joining the gym ... yip you heard me ... I want to join the gym and start exercising!!!

I have actually been thinking of this for a while now ... ever since Randy joined the gym actually ... but, I don't know where to start ...

the thing is this ... Randy has 4 coupons for a free visit of which I can only use 2 ... so I thought if I continue eating healthy and lose more maybe I can pay a visit in Aug???

I say Aug cause Randy is only going back to the gym in August ... ja, ja ... he hasn't been to the gym since May ... he complains about it being too cold ...

now I did some research as to some of the classes being offered, times, etc. ... and it got me all excited to start going to the gym ... I think what got me even more excited was the fact that they offer preggy classes ... whoop whoop ... which means if I do fall preggo, I wouldn't have to worry about not benefiting from my contract as I will still be able to use my membership ...

but now my mind is made up ... let's say 80% ... but the other 20% ... I'm thinking of the following ...

  1. I don't have proper sneakers. What sneakers should I wear?
  2. I don't have proper gym clothes. What clothes is appropriate?
  3. I don't have a gym bag?
  4. Where do I start?

Pls pls pls ... any advice will be appreciated ...

Kim

xoxoxo

1 comment:

Martie xxx said...

Hi there!

Well, you dont needmuch to start anyway. A tracksuit pants and T-Shirt and a normal backpack or any bag. You only need to take a small hand towel and bottle of water and thats it.

It is really easy getting started as all gyms will take you on a tour and also show the equipment and how it works.

Good luck making up your mind! Gym really gets me in a better mood and Im a different person when I walk out after a work out! xxx

Christmas countdown