Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I am ..

  • actually getting the hang of this lifestyle change ...
  • loving the new me
  • enjoying my food
  • not a coffeeholic anymore
  • drinking more tea
  • still trying to increase my water intake
  • joining the gym in August ...

I am so proud of myself and cant wait to see how much I weigh on Thursday when I weigh again ...

ok so last night I had only half of my homemade twister/chicken wrap

My menu (Randy is joining in today)

B: 1 cup Allbran flakes and 1 cup lf milk 1 cup tea

S: 1 lf yoghurt

L: 1 homemade chicken wrap/twister

S: 1 naartjie and a handful of peanuts

D: homemade veggie soup with 2 rye bread (Varney is sick and requested soup)

Other: 1lt water/1 energade

Enjoy your day ...

Mwah

Kim

xoxoxoxo

3 comments:

Bel said...

You sound so positive, I love it!

Kim said...

thanks Bel

Nikki said...

Well done.

It's seems like it's going well.

Christmas countdown